Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Thank you very, very very much!

Dear All

Well I have been overwhelmed by the good wishes from folk regarding my news that I have been lucky enough to have joined Crafter's Companion as Creative Development Officer and TV Guest presenter.  August has been an absolute whirlwind, a steep, steep learning curve  and I'm loving every moment! Everyone at the CC family have been so welcoming! I cannot believe that little old crafter me has been so fortunate. It is truly amazing!

Today's share is a card which takes me right back to where it all began with Sheena Douglass and my Paint Fusion roots:


So thank you, and I look forward to sharing even more adventures with you all
Love n Hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooo pleased for you enjoy the ride. Very well deserved looking forward to your tv debut xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stunning card Fiona and so very well done to you - I look forward to seeing you on screen!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you on the big screen, Fiona. I think I'll be just as excited as you. Just goes to show that life can take us to so many exciting places doesn't it. I can't tell you how pleased I am for you, you really deserve it....and seeing that gorgeous card makes me want to play with my paint fusion again, it's a stunner.
    Good Luck
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Fiona and Good luck to a wonderful relationship with CC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx