Saturday, 19 July 2014

Sunny or stormy Saturday? Day 3 of Sneaky Peeks

It is predicted that today could see some dramatic thunder storms. We have a belated birthday celebration with the family for my husband , sister, brother in law and me  (all our birthdays in the space of 19 days! - June / July are always busy!!)

Maybe that is why for today's post I've chosen  something other than a card!:  This tissue box cover is made from 3 sheets of Crafter's Companion Kraft Card - painted with Pebeo Dyna Blue paint ( from the LOONG box of paint) , the ornamental snowflake folder and Pebeo Silver gilding wax.


If anyone wants to know how to make it let me know by leaving a comment and I'll pop on a quick tutorial on Monday :-)

Remember, the 4 Day Deals kicks off on Monday at 8 a.m. on Create and Craft and I know that Sheena will have loads of ideas and tips on how to get the most from your folders.

Have a great day xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful box, I think Sheena has done it again, roll on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work Fiona - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful Fiona, I hope you enjoy all your celebrations, let's hope the weather doesn't spoil them xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic box.. I love the colour, Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Fiona! These stamps are great, Sheena has done it again! Would love a tutorial! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma - I will get to it and post Tutorial on Wednesday xx

      Delete
  6. It's a stunner, Fiona. You know how much I love your blue. Hope everyone has a great birthday.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx