Sunday, 20 July 2014

Day 4 Sneak Peek.. tomorrow's the day.

Hi All

Lets hope its a lazy Sunday ( though I very much doubt that'll be the case for Sheena as she has to get the mountain of samples  loaded and ready to take down to Peterborough for tomorrow's launch!)

I really dithered about which sample to share today . This one is lovely and taken from the new A5 City Christmas. The skyline is just great as is the sleigh. Again this has been embossed on acetate and this time I've coloured them with Spectrum Noirs. The embellishment has been made with the new Evergreen embossing folder.



I may sneak another sneak peek in this evening - so watch this space! I'll also confirm the show times for those needing to commandeer the remote control. - Have a relaxing day.

Fiona
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning Fiona, so looking forward to tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scene Fiona, love looking at it through the aperture, very clever xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vibrancy of the blue against the white.. Gorgeous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a striking card, Fiona - I love it!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx