Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Just 2 more sleeps! Sheena shows on Create and Craft this Friday

Hi All

Today I thought I'd share this  little box, made with the new King for a Day stamps from Sheena Douglass that launch on Friday at 11 a.m. on Create and Craft. The little papier-mache box was painted with a single coat of Pebeo black gesso and daubed with some Luminarte Silks using a sponge. The swirl is from Sheena's Flying Colours collection.



The crown, kingfisher (coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and pencils and painted with Ice silks) and sentiment are from the stamps launch.


Thanks for your comments - I really do value them :-)

Have a great day

xx

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful box Fiona, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning box Fiona, I got my black Gesso yesterday and might give this little technique a go, amongst others lol! Have a great day xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous box, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely your very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful box Fiona.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning - I adore this kingfisher xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an absolutely stunning box Fiona I so love the king fisher xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make - love that kingfisher.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful box. Love the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous little box Fiona!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh wow! This is beautiful Fiona! Reminds me of those Cloisonné boxes, gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous - love that bird , super colours - yes it reminds me too of cloisonne!! Great project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Fiona gorgeous box hun love it - looking forward to the shows too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Fiona, gorgeous - the bird is super

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful box, Fi!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic decorated box. I love that kingfisher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx