Thursday, 5 June 2014

Final sneak peek ahead of Sheena's shows tomorrow:

Hi All,
 Well nearly Friday! Just to confirm tomorrow's shows on Create and Craft are 11 a.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. I thought I'd finish with a quick and simple card - the sentiment appealed to my sense of humour and worked well with the image - both of which are from Sheena's new stamp plates ( as I mentioned a couple of days ago tomorrow's shows are a mix of old favourites as well as the new plates and they work brilliantly together:

So without further ado:


I really think the chicks are adorable - they're stamped in walnut stain distress ink and just a damp brush used to pull the colour out. I used Sheena's Curly Swirly embossing folder on the mat and that interesting Hessian...? I nicked a (new) leaf compost sack from the garden shed ( shh!!.. don't tell the best beloved ;-))

Anyway enjoy the shows - the DT have had enormous fun playing with these and if you want to see some more please pop over here to pick up the links to their blogs.

Have a wonderful evening
xxx

17 comments:

  1. beautiful work Fiona - am looking forward to the shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and detail Fiona and it made me laugh. Love the sentiment.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Fiona, love the birds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sack died for a good cause Fiona! Lol! Love this little card and I love the chicks as well.......they're my favourite of all the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love those chicks! I can see myself using them many times xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiona a lovely card and the semi nips so funny. Thank you for sharing with crafty bloggers network.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Fiona, love the Chicks so cute and the hessian is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I love the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Fiona and, like you, I love those chicks and didn't get to use them this time but they're a definite for future projects!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just looked through all your samples and they are all fantastic Fiona, will make sure I'm watching :) have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Fiona super adorable image and delicious card too have a great weekend hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous samples - love the little birds - great work.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and love the birds and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute, love those stamps! Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx