Sunday, 11 May 2014

It's gonna be a bright, sunshiny day...tomorrow...possibly

Well at least Sheena's shows at 9 a.m. and 3 tomorrow on Create and Craft  should be bright and cheerful even if we can't rely on the weather!!

A trip to India may be just what I need ...hmm...! So onto a couple of sneak peeks: Other than on the sentiment  on the second card no stamps were used purely folders. The elephants are cut from the elephant embossing folder and the ornate  screen and lattice used on the background.


The second card is using the fab mandalla folder distress inks and a bit of silks used as a resist.



I love the loud colours and hope you approve? ;-)

xx

2 comments:

  1. I most certainly do approve of the "loud" colours, just up my street, 2 beautiful cards, I particularly love the second one though xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both , I really really need this set :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx