Thursday, 23 January 2014

Get ready for a 4 day Sheena-thon!!

Hi all!

a belated Happy New Year to you and well, here's a post that I have been itching to share! A veritable feast of Sheena as she launches a new 4 day deal on Create and Craft starting Monday 27th January.

I believe that this is going to be 4 days chock full of techniques , new and old and a must for topping up the inspiration banks. Today's sneak peek is a card which started as Kraft card and used no stamps whatsoever... so the question is "How did she do that?? " :-)

Well the answer chums is embossing folders. This card uses two of the new collection; an A4 ivy and an amazing 5 x 7 ruins folder used to emboss and print. The folders have been designed to work with Sheena's stamps but work brilliantly in their own right. The team have done some incredible samples so remember to pop over to sheena's blog at Sheena.tv and pick up the links to the DT blogs.

I will be posting a new peek each day till Monday and hopefully all the show times as soon as they are up. Best hide the remote now if I were you!!

Fiona
xx

9 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful Fiona.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those backgrounds are so effective - cant wait ti see the products
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous look fwd to catching the shows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's fabulous Fiona. No need for me to hide the remote fortunately. I can watch what I like these days.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my - this looks wonderful - wish I had some money! lol! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Fiona, I can't wait until Monday! Love the beautiful embellishment too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool ! Can't wait for more sneak peeks and the shows will be a 'must watch' xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx