Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Heads up! Sheena alert launching this Friday 2 p.m. on Create and Craft!!!

Evening all!

Bit late to the party to spread the word about "wor Sheena's" launch on Friday of 2 more amazing stamp sets AND the most gorgeous new SILKS - a transparent, blingy and beautiful acrylic paint - without fail the DT are in lurve!

Do I need to say that the A5 sheets are choc full of stamps?  The images are fabulous sizes and I was lucky to have one set of the glazes to play with - set 7 (though I think I may NEED to get the rest!

So onto a sample then: I  have decided to share this card as it majors on the versatility of the Silks. I have used them just swiped across Centura pearl card on the background as a sparkly resist. the snapdragon colour was used to stamp the shells ( I then over-stamped with black Stazon - Sheena's clear Rock- a - Blocks make that easy) The larger shell was stamped on acetate and the silks used to add colour on the reverse. Trust me I am just scratching the surface on these little pots of magic!

The stamps are gorgeous too - more tomorrow and you can find more on my Dteamies blogs - click here to go to the links for everyone.

There are shows on Saturday too - I will post the times as soon as I know them

Till tomorrow , keep safe and warm
xx

14 comments:

  1. this is stunning Fiona - already had my appetite whetted and your card delivers more yummy goodness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Fiona! Love the little touches like the water droplets and the string, fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic piece... Always inspirational Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. really looking fwd to seeing these paints in action Fiona! you have all been raving about them. great sample :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card - lovely background, images and colours. Love the water droplets and the twine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Fiona, I do so love the gorgeous colours and water droplets look fab and add dimension to the card. So looking forward to seeing the show tomorrow. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great colour and stamps used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely colours! I cannot wait to get my hands on some more Silks! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Fiona - amazing!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely beautiful creation Fiona.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fion a wonderful card and beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Networkx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous creation, love the design and all your beautiful finishing touches too Fiona.
    Hugz from your newest follower, Lorraine xx
    p.s I have candy if you're interested.
    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx