Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Sneak Peeks Day 2 ... just 2 more to go before lift off!

Hi All

Thanks for all the feedback - you certainly seem to be loving the Orientals range! Very quick post from me as off, up town, to see Jersey Boys with hubbie and best pal from  Oz, YAY! Today I thought I'd share this... something very different to yesterday's card but the friend theme seemed appropriate!


All the papers are from the paper pack ( I said they were lush didn't I? But then I am a sucker for that teal colour.) I love the coin stamp and well, that cherry tree was just crying out for flowersoft! The fan embellie is made from the papers and using my trusty Ultimate Pro!

Hope you like and hope you popped over to see my DT pals cards too. (click here for links to the Inkoids Hall of Fame!)

Till tomorrow
xx

7 comments:

  1. Love this one, Fiona. The flower soft looks brilliant on the tree.
    Hope you have a good day and enjoy the show.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning - this is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Fiona. Hope you enjoyed your evening out.Just got in from dancing myself.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trees in this collection of stamps. This is such a beautiful card.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use the Flowersoft on the tree and I love the addition of the fan - what a clever Inkoid you are!! :-)
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Stunning! That flower soft blossom just jumps of the page, wonderful creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous make hun just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx