Monday, 19 August 2013

Sneak Peek number 3 Sheena's Magical stamps

Well, good evening!

Create and Craft are still keeping the actual show times a closely guarded secret - perhaps they fear the website will melt down under the rush to get this gorgeous collection or that there may be no stock left for the shows !!! Rest assured i will let you know as soon as I hear and in the meantime just keep  Thursday free ;-) !!!

A quick post tonight and an alternative version of Honesty - really these stamps are very versatile! In the background you will see an enchanted door, leaves, honesty and a quite wonderful mushroom stamp (fly agaric unless I'm mistaken!!)

So here it is with one of my favourite distress ink backgrounds and a figure painted using H20's.

I do hope you love this collection as much as I have

More tomoz !!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous Fiona - the schedule is up on the recording bit that you go to on your tv!! Got mine plugged in to tape xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are fantastic! They are such a pleasure to work with and so versatile. I love this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Fiona. Love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning piece .. The colours complement the stamp to perfection.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! So are your other sneak peaks! I can't wait for the shows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and image and the soft pretty colors are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, thanks for encouraging me to buy something else I need. Love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx