Monday, 17 June 2013

Warning Snow in Summer Alert!

Morning peeps - well most of you will know that for a crafter now is the time to get Christmassy and this year is no exception. Wor Sheena  has only been and gone and done it again with another new collection for Christmas 2013 ( I may be biased but this is now my favourite Christmas set! ) There are  6 A6 stamp sets and soooo yummy.  Sheena's shows are on IDEAL WORLD  Wedneday 19th at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. so get those recording devices primed!!

I have a couple of sneaky peeks for you today: Here are this mornings showcasing the first 3 gorgeous stamps. The first is this lovely Cosy Christmas cottage . I love it when a I can use just one distress ink ... no prizes for guessing this is Chipped Sapphire!



The second card is using  Santa's snowy season - the snowy aperture was using the snowy corner on the Cosy Christmas stamp above  and the ribbon - yep that's a stamp too!


Finally ( for now)  a cup of Christmas Cheer ... I can definitely smell the cinnamon!! I really love this vintage Christmas palette created with iced spruce, worn lipstick and antique linen distress inks and, guess what? Yep,  that snowy corner stamp  made another appearance !


I adore these stamps ( can you tell??). Finally a quick reminder that if you would like to get your mitts on Sheena's stamps before they are launched the DT call out for Sheena's DT is open for just 3 more days. If you click here it will take you to our facebook page and you can find out how to join in!!!

Back later with another sample to share

14 comments:

  1. Lovely set of stamps and that bow is v v clever! look fwd to more on wed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, fantastic samples, and love the stamps! Oh dear! Watch out credit card your about to get hot again, lol! I really don't neeeeeeed anymore Xmas stamps, but it would be churlish not to! Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Fiona. I look forward to seeing the shows. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Fiona - I especially like the welly boots one - gorgeous idea - fabulous designs! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought i'd REALLY overslept seeing these christmas cards in June! But I have to agree with you that these stamps are gorgeous and I get the feeling my Christmas stash might need these adding to it - beautiful samples by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, Fiona, all of them.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Fiona, love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona
    Love what you have done with the new Christmas Stamps, the blue and white is magical with a real wintery feel.
    Love the simplicity of the welly boots and the mug stamps as you can put your own twist on them as you have done, fantastic
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous love them all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Fiona! I just NEED that 'snow' stamp!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fiona great cards, so love the stamps hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fiona, beautiful cards, i can see that snowy corner is going to make a useful addition for the xmas cards this year. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Take care Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these, Fiona! Can't wait to see them on screen!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx