Friday, 7 June 2013

Day 2 in the Inkoid lab... We spot a sneak peek lurking ahead of Sheena's show's tomorrow...

Yep... a nod to BB: I don't know why - my mind wanders sometimes- I REALLY shouldn't let it out on its own!!

Day 2 and a little sneaky peek ahead of Sheena's shows on Create and Craft tomorrow at 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. It incorporates acrylics , over-stamping with those fab clear rock-a- blocks and, my still my favourite little discovery, a fuchsia moulded from the stamp using Stazon, Matt medium and white heavy body acrylic paint!
So without further ado here it is:

The base of the topper is the pretty side of Centura Pearl covered in black gesso - criminal I hear you shout but it really makes a lovely surface to work on. I then dry stencilled the Pebeo DYNA iridescent paints through a mask ( soz, can't remember whose it is) and added 3 triple bow butterflies made with the CC ultimate pro. The moulded fuchsia also got a coat of black gesso and a shine of Pebeo gilding wax - yummy! The Pebeo Bindex was brill to stick it to the card!

The show is gonna be FAB -U- LOUS! (as Craig Revel Horwood  would say). Make sure you have set record or booked the remote! See you tomorrow!
xxx





3 comments:

  1. so glad I joined you over here - now I know the show will be on - and I get a sneaky peak too! Fabulous work Fiona - great ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours against the black! Stunning! Will be watching or recording the shows for definite xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Fiona. I have that stencil/mask but I've never managed to make it look that good. Fab design altogether.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx