Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Sheena shows on CC This Thursday

Just changed my "Morning All" greeting to "afternoon"...where'd the day go? Not mentioning a whole week!!

Anyhow just thought that I would dash off a quick post about Sheena's shows on Thursday ( that'll be the day after tomorrow then!!) on Create and Craft at 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.  The show will feature mixed media and some well know paint fusion stamps - I have to say I really enjoyed making the samples. 

A couple of offerings today; the first was a large cork board  prettied up with a bowl of paint fusioned flowers... then I set about prettying up the pins using the daisy stamp printed on acetate and painted using the new acrylic paints

and the roses - some direct on cork and some on acetate
A close up of the daisy pins.





























The second sample is an 8 x 8 canvas using the sunflowers and acrylics which was fun. The words are a few random rub ins that I found in the stash.


I have my very first craft fair this Saturday - it is a local one but boy, am I nervous... more on that and another sneak peek tomorrow. Till then enjoy the sunshine..I hear the weather is going to change tomorrow!!
Fiona
xxx

9 comments:

  1. fab projects as always Fiona... and thanks for the heads up on the shows,Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really different projects, Fiona but both of them fabulous!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces Fiona, the flowers look gorgeous on the cork board and Imlove the sunflowers too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these projects are stunning! I am sure your first craft fair will go really well so don't worry, just enjoy! I will be watching Sheena, definitely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks so beautiful Fiona. Will be watching for the shows
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects -the roses are gorgeous. Good luck with the craft fair.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Fiona these are stunning!!! Love your work is is awesome.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both pieces are great projects. The flowers on the cork board are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx