Friday, 24 May 2013

Moi? A little bit daffy? You betcha!

Morning all!

and as we sail into the last bank holiday weekend until August  I am greeted by grey clouds and drizzle...lovely! So, I thought I would brighten things up with a host of golden daffodils courtesy of Sheena's GORGEOUS new stamps and a supporting cast of clear rock -a- blocks. So here goes:

First off a daffy canvas  with a touch of the old paint fusion and some over-stamping and embossing courtesy of the clear blocks - Just a bright and cheerful  bit of wall art.


 Second a card : This time the delicious daffs have been coloured using watercolour pencils  and triple embossed. The smaller tiles are distress inks over-stamped with Luminarte Pourables. I even managed to capture the bling in the picture so you can imagine how blingy it is in real life!


Finally a reminder that  you can catch Sheena's shows on Create and Craft tomorrow at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. - guess I'll be doing the weekly supermarket shop at silly o'clock so I am back in time to watch ( oh my life is SUCH a social whirl - ;-))

Have a great bank holiday weekend!
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Fiona, love the stamps .

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous Fiona. The sky background on the canvas is very true to life (OK not in this country but somewhere) and the daffs look fab triple embossed.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have to be a bit daffy to put up with this British weather, don't we, Fiona. It's blowing a right gale here today and is freezing and pouring with rain. I'm back in my woolies!!
    Love your projects. The canvas is beautiful and clever you with the paint fusion, I chickened out. Will have to have a play now there's more time. I had to laugh at your beautiful rainy day background on the second card. Love the tile effect and the triple embossed flowers.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous projects, the canvas has reminded me of the spring we're meant to be having lol xx have set Sky+ ready for the shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful projects, Fiona and the daffs look great over Art Nouveau patten!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two stunning projects hun, love the daffs they are one of my favorite flowers. Beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both your creations. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin all your beautiful samples Fiona. I've ordered my set of stamps can't wait to get my inky mitts on them and have a play. How did the craft fair go? please post some pics if you have any. Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! I loved the shows too but can't run to the stamps at the moment - they are on my wish list though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx