Monday, 8 April 2013

Quick Post... Port Sunlight and Wor Sheena is ontele tomorrow!

Hiya!

Well this month is fair whizzing by! Had a fab day yesterday in Port Sunlight  being one of Sheena's little helpers.. wow keeps you fit - I'll say that! What an amazing group of ladies and a gent!! Got to play putting the fantasy fusion paints through their paces and I think everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!!! Can't wait for the next one!!

On the subject of  things fantastical Sheena has 2  shows tomorrow at 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. Stamping Sheena Style ( Why can't I type that without the vision of Sheena and a Gangnam Style dance coming into my head???) The shows are the rescheduled ones using the fantasy fusion paints and fantasy florals.


I do like this sample - OK I know orange not everyone's cup of tea but it makes me smile every time I see it!

Feel the love and have a great day!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend, Fiona. I bet the workshops were brilliant.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that y'all had such a great time, Fiona and I love this really happy looking card!
    Diane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic Fiona and I love the orange colour. So glad you had a great time.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fab workshop and great to meet you too Fiona. Hope you'll be there next time.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx