Friday, 29 March 2013

This is my 100th post and my final sneak peek of the week.

wow - who'd have thought I'd keep it up that long!!!

How  unsurprising then that my first post in May 2011 and this one  both feature Sheena Douglass and constant inspiration...

Amazingly my first post was also wall art - my first canvas ... it now hangs in my hall


But, back to today ... and my final sneak peek of yet more lusciousness from wor Sheena  - This canvas uses the gorgeous iridescent  paints on the acetate butterfly, the fab iris stamp  and features possibly my favourite colour in the set of pebeo paints - please take a bow number 55!!



Finally, if you've seen Sheena's facebook page you will have seen the  magnolia and mountains canvas. Below is my original where I was experimenting with using the texture medium and palette knife.


Enjoy the shows - I will be glued xxx

10 comments:

  1. I am gutted I forgot to set to record!! :-( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh nooooooooooooo! Hope you can watch on the phone or kidnap a tv xxx

      Delete
  2. I'll be glued along with you, Fiona! The texture in this is amazing and I'll look forward to seeing a close up on the TV!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects... I love them all... Your a very talented, inspirational lady. Will you be at the Sheena workshops in April Fiona? I'm going on April 21st.. Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo ...I will have to have words with Sheena about that Pauline and thank you for your kind comments. Have a great Easter xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing work Fiona. Your textured mountains and crackle effect is brilliant - not to mention the gorgeous blossom.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your texturing on these Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning Fiona and beautiful colour and effects. Well done on your 100th post and here's to another 100 showing more great inspiration
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx