Thursday, 28 March 2013

Just 2 more sleeps till Saturday!

Good morning!

First off news: Shows on Saturday are now 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. On the upside this means that Sheena will get home to Easter Eggs earlier that originally eggspected ( sorry!) but one less eggsciting show ( Booooo). Nonetheless I am sure that they will be eggstra special !!

OK today's sneaky peek... or two ...( what kind of rebel am I!!!!)  The first pick is a wall plaque made from an "oh so useful" £1.50 mirror from the Swedish Store and using one of the little coaster size hessian canvases. The silver in the new paints is fab  and that's what I used to stipple the outer frame. The image itself is created using titanium white acrylic paint mixed with the matt gel medium which will also be on the shows and contains NO stamping ( or eggs)!!! I am quite pleased with this new discovery :-)



With all the eggscitement of the wall art I also wanted to share a pic of a card made with the iris from Sheena's a little bit floral. The paints work beautifully on acetate and the iridescence is lush - Love it!!! So quick and easy.

Hope you like? Hope you are intrigued and hope you tune in to find out more! Did I mention that the shows are £10,000 Give away shows too??

Keep warm xxxx

6 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Fiona! I've set sky+ to record already lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the iris in the card looks fantastic. Happy Easter Fiona . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm I'm liking the look of all of this more and more Fiona. That top one is just beautiful and I love the colours on the Iris. Can't wait to see the shows.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall plaque and card are both gorgeous! I can't wait for the shows! Will be watching! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow hun these are amazing you are so talented just stunning hun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic... I can't wait for these shows, Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx