Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Guess who's back Friday 8 March???

Morning all,

Sheena is back on our screens on Friday with a new collection of some beautiful stamps. Think vintage, texture, atmospheric, peaceful, beautiful and versatile.

So today for my first sneak peek I have chosen the simply beautiful ruined arches one...sorry I WILL list the "proper names" once I have them but, whatever, this is a favourite ;-)



The card has been made using 3 distress inks Picked Raspberry, Peacock and Chipped Sapphire on Centura Pearl ( the wrong side, what else?!) You might also spot a corner from the texture plate which is also in the new release lurking on the topper.

The shows on Create and Craft this Friday are currently showing at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.

Finally, thank you to Melissa Latchem (www.craftingdiary.blogspot.co.uk) who has passed me a  Liebster blog award - the award is designed to help folks discover new blogs of people who currently have less than 200 followers. I follow so many inspirational people but discovered that some of my design team pals also have small and exquisitely beautiful blogs so, I am passing the Liebster award baton to the following people:



Diane - Inky Meanderings http://inkymeanderings.blogspot.co.uk/
Karen - KSLCreative http://kslcreative.blogspot.co.uk/
Lisa - Lisa's Craft Garden http://the-craft-garden.blogspot.co.uk/
and
Caroline: - Crafty Caroline http://cwhatling.blogspot.co.uk

Congratulations guys and I hope that you have fun nominating your own inspirational blogs!
More sneak peeks tomorrow xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona, lovely sample, quite atmospheric. I sed the same technique with the feathers lol. Love the colours and your corner. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona
    You have made my morning, how generous to think of your teamies. Yes, I have a small but I like to think of it as intimate!! blog. Many of my followers are dear friends and that to me is the important bit of blogging. I feel blessed to be in the company of so many talented friends and I shall share my award with pride.
    And wow, your card has blown me away. I love the colours. It always makes me smile when I see the same stamps I have had and when I see what the rest of the team have done with it I always think "why didn't i think of that, it's stunning"
    Can't wait to see the rest of your samples and thank you again.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, Fiona - I feel honoured!
    I love this card - the stamp is one of my faves from this collection and the colours you've used are beautiful!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Fiona. Love the colours you've used and the way you have shaded the image and background.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh a beautiful card, the colour combination is wonderful! I am looking forward to Sheena's shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. and this is just me it is totally stunning and i just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours used in this card , love the arch also

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx