Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Day 2 Sneak Peeks

Hello all

Have you seen Sheena's Facebook Page today - absolutely gorgeous landscape on there! I may share my one later - but love her version!!!:-) The show times on Easter Saturday are 11 a.m. 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Today I decided to go with a butterfly theme:

I chose this one as you can just see the fab iridescent  paint at work on the central butterfly which is made of acetate. I think it complemented Sheena's Magnolia branch beautifully. The texture paint makes stencilling a dream! Using canvas boards makes stamping SO much easier too.

The 20 x 20 cm canvas was then popped into an Ikea frame (£3.50 - bargain!) and the sentiment was stamped directly onto the glass - just for a change.

Hope you like? Looking forward to sharing more tomorrow
xxx

5 comments:

  1. It's really lovely, Fiona! Methinks there could be a lot of matching frames on that programme on Saturday!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Fiona, the butterfly is very striking. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this and the butterfly looks stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that magnolia stamp as a background and the sentiment stamped onto the glass is a great idea. Mmmm sparkly butterflies, what could be better.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Fiona. Yes - Sheena's landscape is fabulous and I'm hoping we get to see your version soon too. I bet it's fab too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx