Friday, 8 February 2013

Tomorrow - tomorrow!! Sneak Peek Number 3

Good morning folks

Well, tomorrow is the big day - 6 new stamps from Sheena and their launch on a half price show! Today I am sharing another one of the range which is the iris - coloured with spectrum noirs and a simple spellbinders background using a lattice and resplendent rectangles dies:


For my second peek I have returned to the lily but this time I thought I'd have a go at paint fusioning it...pretty happy with the result.



Enjoy the shows on Create and Craft tomorrow xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beatiful cards, Fiona and I particularly admire the Paint Fusioned lilies!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous Fiona but I have to say the lily one is awesome.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx