Sunday, 20 January 2013

Just an old softie! Sneaky Peek Day 3

Good morning folks
Wow - well yesterday's cards got featured on Crafter's Companions FB page and my blog has rarely had so many visitors - so thank-you xx (had I known I'd have tidied up a bit LOL!)

So tomorrow's the day . BIG smiles all round!! The times of Sheena's shows are


Monday 21st Jan 8 a.m. 1p.m. and 5 p.m.
Tuesday 22nd Jan 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Wednesday 23 Jan 8 a.m. 11 a.m. 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Thursday 24 Jan 8 a.m. 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.

if , of course, they last that long! It is definitely worth having a look at Sheena's blog too as Goph has been posting like a good un.

Today I have gone all sentimental ( not like me at all) and today's picks are full of heart!

 The heart stamp on one of the plates has been easily turned into a balloon - making a clean and simple card. The second is blingtastic :-) : Loads of Luminarte !!!!


Hope you approve. Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your comments . Keep warm xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love coming to see your makes, Fiona, they are always so beautiful and very inspirational. I spotted you on CC's home page on the website today. Many congrats.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Lisa, love how you have showcased the stamps. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx