Saturday, 19 January 2013

Just because you make me smile

Good morning: 2 more sneak peeks of Sheena's new stamps launching on the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft  on Monday ( times of shows are on yesterdays's post.) This is  of course if the weather permits Sheena to get to Peterborough of course!

Today I have decided on flowers and a great sentiment : "You make me smile." Fab for so many just because cards. The first one is paper piecing and the second made using Spectrum Noirs.



The stamps really are very versatile

Stay safe and warm
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous... but the flowerpot is really clever and I love it ... can I use the idea for a future workshop please ?
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be my guest Eileen! So long as I can come along to one of your distress inks classes one day! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards Fiona, love the paper piecing on the first one and the co,ours on the second. Lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous yet again, Fiona. I love the flower pot but my fav has to be the blue one, love the colours on that.
    Hope you are keeping warm today.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love these cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx