Saturday, 24 November 2012

What's in the box??? Day 4 Sneaky Peek

Well, day 4 so only 3 days to go until Sheena's new stamps and the lush Pebeo Paints launch on C&C.

The stamps are gorgeous but today I want to spotlight the Pebeo Fantasy Prisme and Moon Paints. This up-cycled cheese knife box was another of the samples that very nearly didn't leave me...

I just adore the lid:



It is a mixture of Prismes and Moon and I just kept adding until I felt it was right. The sides of the box were painted using Fantasy Moon Ebony which gave a slightly hammered finish:


But what's in the box?? All will be revealed tomorrow.

Stay safe and warm xxx

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll like what's in the box, something in my favourite colour by that sneeky peek.
    That box lid is lush. I'm amazed you managed to part with this, I don't think I could have.
    You've been so creative with these lovely paints.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i absolutely love it its stunning cant wait to see the demos x

    love jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely stunning, love the new stamps. Such a gorgeous color also xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous creation....love those colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx