Sunday, 25 November 2012

So what IS in the box? Sneaky Peek 5

Good Sunday afternoon :-)

Hope that you are well and avoiding the worst of the weather? So to reveal the contents of my upcycled box:

Ta Da!! :-)


I had great fun creating these using the Pebeo Fantasy Prism and Moon Paints  and thought I'd share a couple of close ups:


The jewellery bases ( known often as cabochon trays) are readily available in bead shops or ebay. You just drop the paint in and wait for it to do its thang! The jewellery pieces have been topped with Pebeo Gedeo Clear Resin - which took me right back to playing with Plasticraft - Anyone else remember that??
Ring and cufflinks 
Couple of pendants
Final sneak peek tomorrow before Leann Chivers channels Sheena Douglass for the live shows on Tuesday on C&C 

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Blown away by these ....... brilliant ! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them...I've already got the paints but haven't played yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them...I've already got the paints but haven't played yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely :) I remember Plasticraft, my sister had it and I had Enamelcraft ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely fantastic, Fiona, however could you bear to part with them. It's so interesting to hear how you've made them, something really new to me but I need to find out more.
    Can't wait to see the shows.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these are so so lovely, I would love to try this at some point :) so cool xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx