Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Sheena Douglass Sneaky Peek Day 1

Hello All,

Well finally I can share my first sneak peek of some fabulous new Pebeo Paints; Fantasy  Prisme and Fantasy Moon teamed with some glorious new stamps for the amazing Sheena Douglass!!!! Leading to the BIG LAUNCH on 27 November on C&C

Excited doesn't begin to describe it! I thoroughly enjoyed this sample making challenge and could have gone on and on :-)...

So, without further ado please welcome my first sneak peek. The image ( from the new stamp sets) is painted onto acetate - well, I say painted but there is absolutely no necessity to use a paint brush!



The image has been matted onto glitter cardstock and black mirri  - I love the end result, so much so it was one of several items that nearly didn't make it into the sample box!

I do hope you fall in love with them as much as I have - more tomorrow
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona this is absolutely stunning! I will have to record the show as I work away from home. Bloomin fantastic colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Fiona beautiful colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, looking forward to seeing them on telly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Fiona thats absolutely stunning my lovelie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it`s fab i`m very intrigued i cant wait to see more love jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx