Thursday, 22 November 2012

I'm ready for my close up Mr B DeMille! Sneak Peek 2

Morning !!!!

Me again ! Today's sneak peek is a card with a hidden gift. Using the gorgeous new stamps coming on 27 November from Sheena Douglass teamed with Pebeo Fantasy Prisme Paints and a supporting cast of Spectrum Noirs ( Yes, I finally have them!!) So, here's the card including one of my favourite background techniques of Spectrum Noirs and blending solution:




And a close up of the "topper" or is it???? I adore the mosaic effect - playing with these paints I discovered that watching paint dry really is fun :-)


and the reveal:


The topper is a detachable fridge magnet  - I spent several mins putting this on and off the card before packing it up...its the little things that amuse me :-)

Have a wonderful crafty day
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. WOW I love these the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful colours, Fiona - me likey very much!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona Love this, so very pretty and elegant, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This technique is beautiful, your samples are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and magnet
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fiona, your card is wonderful, I love all the rich vivid shade and the images are super.
    I am now a follower, you have some gorgeous creations on your blog.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Janet and thanks for following xx

      Delete
  7. These look superb, fab colours and great technique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have certainly cracked the technique here Fiona.. beautiful samples.. this one is right little stunner. I LOVE the effect!!! cannot wait to see more!
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fiona. These new paints look stunning. I can't wait to see them in action, the results you've created are beautiful. If I'd had the time I'd have loved to play with them.
    The stamps are gorgeous too aren't they and so different.
    Can't wait to see more of your samples.
    Hope you have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly wonderful. Fab job! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx