Thursday, 15 November 2012

Hellooooo!

I have been remiss with my bloggery lately - luckily this does not reflect a lack of crafting but quite the opposite! So buckle in for the coming weeks in which I will be sharing some new toys that I have been playing with and some crafting that took me out of my personal crafting comfort zone.

I have decided in a gentle re-entry to blogland with some character crafting. I don't usually do "cute characters" but the following cards have been made teaming my beloved H2O's ultimate romance set, with a couple of the new SWALK range stamps being launched by Crafters Companion  on 14th November on Create and Craft - I have also been playing with my ebosser as you will see. Have to say at the moment I  lurve it!

The first card is the Grandpa's SWALK which has been mounted using a boingy spring ( made me smile- anyway!) onto some embossed background coloured with H20's - very blingy in real life! The second card is the one in a million SWALK with the most adorable dalmatian pups



Hope you like . Have a great day xxx

9 comments:

  1. Two fabulous card's I love the images. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two absolutely fantastic cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards but especially like the second
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabby cards, love the second one, great images and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I saw your grandpa card being shown today! Love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great Fiona. Looks like you had fun with them and looking forward to seeing more
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx