Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Day 3 and sneaky peek 3!

Well good afternoon folks - hopefully these scheduled blogs are working...

I love the versatility of these new Sheena sketchy stamps that are being launched on Friday 14th September on Create and Craft ( according to the schedule as I write this is billed as Sheena's half price show at 11 a.m.) New stamps in a half price show?!!! Wow...

Today's card has been given a decoupage makeover:


Three stamps this time - The Winter Sheep, Our House and the Snowman. In each there is one layer of decoupage and they are encased in 5 inch boxes made with my trusty ultimate pro. For once I have used both sides of the Centura pearl - the right side for the boxes and the wrong side for the images which have been stamped and then water-coloured using Whisper pens. Glitter and iced diamonds complete the wintery feel. Below is a close up of one of the boxes.

Hope you approve and I hope the samples are giving some idea of the usability of these new sets

Until tomoz - xxxx

2 comments:

  1. These are just Fabulous... I feel all Christmassy just looking at them ... super work
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely do approve, Fiona, they are gorgeous. I always look at the rest of the DT samples and drool. Everyone has some wonderful ideas.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx