Monday, 13 August 2012

Final sneak peek of the new Sheena stamps

Well house is now straight after my visitors - if somewhat quiet without the children! Sheena's show times on Create and Craft have been altered slightly and you can catch her shows at  8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Tuesday 14th August.

For my final sneak peeks I have chosen the sledging boy and back to the little one on the Trike. This time I have teamed them up with Core'dinations embossed Christmas range. The little boy is stamped onto Neenah and coloured with alcohol markers with just a hint of flowersoft polar white

The Ho Ho Ho backing is the sentiment stamp that is on this stamp plate too.


The little one on the Trike is also on Neenah and coloured with alcohol markers. and matted onto 2 circles of Christmas Core'dinations. The lace edging is coloured with alcohol markers to tone and the edge is my faithful tumbled glass distress ink.


I have had a quick peak at the stock lists for the shows and there are also Sheena's Silhouette stamps so at least she'll have something to play with when these sell out ( I think they are going to be popular!)

Monday's nearly over and the weekend is one day nearer!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Another two great cards, Fiona! How strange that we both chose to display the same images on our blogs today!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be sychronicity Di - I hadn't realised but you are absolutely right!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the colour work and textures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards, love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are brilliant and your blog is really colourful. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx