Monday, 27 August 2012

A most excellent morning to you! Sneaky Peek 1.

I love it when I get new goodies to share with you and today is definitely a red letter day in that regard! Our Sheena has not only some fantastic new silhouette stamps coming your way but is introducing some new Luminarte lovelies - Pourables.. believe me, these are blingy and play very nicely with H20's and radiant rains. I have been a happy happy bunny this week :-)

Without further ado here is today's card made with the fairies set of the new stamps and featuring the  pourables which mix easily so I was able to make this gorgeous teal blue and they go a long, long way. The ribbon was also tinted with them. This is an 8 x 8 card so the stamps are very sizeable. The corner scroll is great and, as with all of Sheena's stamp sets each plate is crammed full!:

Sheena will be on Create and Craft for what promise to be some great technique shows on Friday 31st August - best book the TV remote now :-)

Have a great day! xx

16 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card...LOVE the colours, stamps and the 'dewdrops'. (HATE the peel-off corners, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peel off's are not for everyone Barbara - and I suppose the joy is they do "peel off"! Thanks for your comments xx

      Delete
    2. I do really like the rest of the card though x :)

      Delete
  2. stunning Fiona......and the peel offs set it off! i am not afraid to use them either after all cards need to appeal to all kinds of cratfers. happy bank holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautifull Fiona
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Fiona! I love the way you've tinted the ribbon to match and the effect of the dewdrops really completes the design!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Fiona.. I'm looking forward to seeing these Friday.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the depth of blue on the main image
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card x love it all (except the peel offs - sorry not a fan of them either lol) x really fancy some of the pourables x fab colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the colour is stunning as is the stamps and dew drops, I'll have to agree with Barbara though with the peel offs! A card of this caliber really doesn't need them, sorry! Only being honest xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, such a gorgeous card and colour and I adore that image. Love the bow a beautiful touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so gorgeous, I love the new stamps and you used my favouite colour, what more could I want.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. ow love the image and cols hun Nicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx