Thursday, 30 August 2012

A final bit of bloggery and sneaky peeks before lift off

Good evening and soz for the lateness of the blog today: I was off having fun at GMEX  with a crafty pal having been fortunate enough to win a pair of complimentary tickets on Jak Heath's blog - thanks again Jak!
But I digress! So tonight to make amends 2 peeks: They are both aperture cards (my first attempts at such a style so be gentle with me!) and made using a corruption of the caught in crystal technique using PVA instead.

The first is using the Flying Colours  set and the second the Hidden Fairies set of Sheena's.




Just in case anyone hasn't picked this up you can see Sheena demoing these on C&C tomorrow at 
10, 1 and 6.

Have a great evening guys x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as ever Fiona! You really are so clever! I wish I could get near what you do! I'm looking forward to the shows tomorrow! It will be great to see Sheena's demos and the lovely sample cards including yours! Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards Fiona, love the last one, the colours are jsut lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous card, love the first one, the colours are so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fab Fiona... The 1st one is my favourite, love the colours and those stamps Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these - great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are fab, love the green one the best though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw the show.... DT work just fabulous! ... Love the Butterflies in PVA ... Very clever stuff xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all gorgeous Fiona, think the first is my fave, just love the colours. I couldn't watch Sheenas shows today so I recorded them and am sat catching up now. Love all the techniques with the radiant rains. I used to do all these background techniques, think I'll have to get back into them again, they look so lush. Hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday. Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All absolutely gorgeous! I adore the first one with the striking greens and the bold black dragonflies... Stunning!

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning cards and beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they're gorgeous! I've recorded the show, so will keep an eye out!
    Really like how they look.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely fab !!! love them all ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both beautiful, love the colours,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx