Thursday, 12 July 2012

Good morning - the sun is definitely shining

Well, good morning all!  There is definitely sun here today and I have some samples made with Sheena's new silhouette stamps to share today  and the stamps are GORGEOUS!!! The shows are NEXT Friday (18th July) 8 a.m. on Create and Craft and 12 noon on Ideal World - if you like them (what am I saying, if???) then it is definitely worth tuning in...I will say no more (nudge, nudge , wink, wink - taps side of nose mysteriously)

So as I have pin cushion fingers ( I had my first play needle felting yesterday and, put it this way - it was a good thing that I was using red wool!) I will keep this short and share  a sample:

 This is using a set which has a great  silhouette of a stag but I was rather taken with the little owl too... reminds me of northern lights - but that may be my fevered imagination and too much Harry Potter!

Have a fab day - don't forget to make a date for the shows in your diaries xxx

12 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning love the scene it's gorgeous and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene Fiona, and a great background too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, Love this especially as Purple is my most favourite colour alongside Green...:)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really wonderful, Fiona and the background really does look like Northern Lights!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing, love it. From kreativekitties x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful-a lovely purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh this is one amazing card the detail design,and stamp is simply stunning,love it too bits,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an impact! This is stunning, love watching Sheena she's fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Fiona, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning card Fiona and just love the colours you have used. These stamps look fab and can see Sheena putting them to lots of uses and techniques.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx