Saturday, 16 June 2012

Spectrum Noir have a great blog hop running and the chance to win a fab prize!!






And more impressively I managed to figure out how to add their blinking blinkie to my blog!! Yay its the little things that make me happy! Whilst I'm here I will share a recent card made using a technique that I picked up watching Sheena - distress ink and water and Luminarte and part of the French cafe tree stamp teamed with Josephine Wall decoupage from Joanna Sheen Have a great Saturday... I am looking forward to tomorrow when I get to play with Sheena at her Milton Keynes workshop :-) xxxx

6 comments:

  1. totally blown away by this Fiona
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, have fun tomorrow fiona. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty creation! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning crad Fiona, love the colours, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous.I love the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx