Monday, 14 May 2012

Bonsoir et bonne sante

I promise to drop the bad 'Ello, Ello French ! Well time for a blogging frenzy as "our Sheena" prepares to launch her latest, most delectable stamps! You are in for a treat - I would love to break the DT code and post ALL the samples at once - but somehow I suspect that would be a bit of a "Silly Billy" thing to do... or would it???!

No, I must play nicely - ( I will say however there are absolutely tons on the plates - 21 stamps in total!!)

Today's sneak peek from me is a leetle (sorry) French café: the café, grape vine, wine bottle and glass, and bicyclette (again sorry!) are all separate stamps.

For this card I used Neenah card and embossed the images and et voila! ( I will stop now...)

All always any comments much appreciated

Merci beaucoup!


5 comments:

  1. What a marvellous card! Really beautiful! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the rest. Great card a really good one for the men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great what you have done with the images
    Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super. I really love it
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Fiona - wonderful colours!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx