Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Bonjour! 50's retro funday

Ooooh! I really liked playing with the stamps that created today's sneak peek of Sheena's new stamps that launch on Saturday on C&C. It is absolutely crammed with separate elements and just screamed 50's dinner service to me. Reflecting those wonderful monochrome images I kept colour to a minimum and like my favourite images slightly off set the colour ( No, this was deliberate I didn't just miss and colour over the lines LOL!)

The images are stamped on to a 6 inch circle of centura pearl (t'other side) in archival black, the shadowing was using my grey speccies and the colour is watermelon and chartreuse flexmarkers

It is a bit different but I hope you approve...?

More tomorrow!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Fiona! I love the idea of putting the vase of flowers alongside the sentiment!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely approve Fiona. Love the pop of colour and the shading. Lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx