Monday, 30 April 2012

Where'd April go???

Haven't blogged for a little while but that doesn't mean I haven't been crafting! I have been teaching myself to watercolour... but more of that later maybe. I have been REALLY puzzling over a card for my nephew... (Oh I SO love making cards for boys and men - are the two different? I'm not so sure!!!)

I decided that the caterpillar from Alice is a bit of a cool dude (much like my nephew) and aunt and uncle can always fit the bill as Tweedledee and Tweedledum! I also got to use some very fun boingy springs I picked up at Ally Pally on Tweedledee and Dum! Made me smile anyway and all pops into an 8 x 8 envelope - result!
My Craft Studio CD - A very important date
 and of course the insert...
Happy crafting! x

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Fiona. I think the caterpillar from this cd is a cool dude too - I must make a card from this cd - so far I have used bits of it on other cards. And I think that boingy Tweedledee and Tweedledum is so appropriate!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx