Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Time flies!

Evening all
for those of you not up to your eyeballs in glitter and ribbon with those last minute mother's day cards I thought I would share a quick peek at loads of lovely Luminarte goodies coming to our screens on Sunday with Sheena.
Yet MORE reasons for inky fingers and messy crafting :-)

So anyhoo without further ado - here's one I made earlier...


I used Sheena's wild flower stamps and Luminarte dabbers and radiant rain sprays on CC watercolour card. This is a fun messy one as the colours are put on a glass cutting mat and then the paper laid on that to soak it all up...now I wonder how I discovered that! LOL


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Fiona, and I bet you loved trying out different techniques. I love getting messy too, always upto my elbows in paint, inks and glitter. Wouldn't want it any other way . lol :0)
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Sheena`s new stamps are lovely. Please pop over to my blog where there is an award waiting for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it the colours are fantastic, just fab. fiona H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx