Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Normal service has been resumed ...

Where did January go???

I finally get to post a couple of sneaky peeks before Sheena's BIG launch of the new stamps and other delectable goodies on Friday! Roses and fuchsias and lilacs and bloomin lovely they are too.

Lilac wall hanging



and then the close ups!
I thought I'd start with the lilacs which are just gorgeous and I'm sure other crafty fusioneer fanatics are going to adore as much as me... roll on Friday! :-)

Keep warm and tread safely... its cold and icy out there!
Fiona 
xx


6 comments:

  1. Ooh Fiona! That's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fiona - I love Sheena's paint fusion.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Fiona
    glad hear normal service has resumed
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona, Stunning! Wish I could Fusion like this.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Fiona, lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx