Thursday, 23 February 2012

Encaustic adventures!


Well, I finally succumbed after MONTHS  and got me an encaustic art starter kit and so as a change I thought I would blog my first tentative steps...The advantage ( or disadvantage maybe) is the pics are very quick to create and so I will post the edited highlights of my first dozen or so images :-)

Initially whatever happened happened, so  this emerged on attempt 3. I this the bottom right appears to have a person but maybe that's my fevered imagination! Next emerged this about attempt 6 - I like the colours here.

Then a jump to most recent attempts and a couple of landscapes as I begin to be able to structure the outcome...well a little bit!!!


and finally :-)
Please let me know what you like - Love n hugs! xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow o wow o wow!!!! I am totally in awe of you! I have not had a go at thei yet and you are really amking me think I must have a go!!!!
    Well done they are superb! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these - have always wanted to have a go but never the time... hmmm.. yes... there is most definitely a highwayman type character in that first one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness they are all beautiful. I don't think I could pick a favourite Fiona. What a talent. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx