Thursday, 9 February 2012

and finally fuchsias!

Well tomorrow is lift off of Sheena's new fusion stamps and other delectable goodies so I thought I'd end with a fuchsia finale ( if nothing else I now know how to spell fuchsia!!!)

2 cards that I hope you'll like..

Painted then decoupaged on to distressed centura pearl with a bit of embossed resist on the background

Painted on to black silk art card and finished with spray and shine
Enjoy the launch show tomorrow 12 p.m. on Create and Craft... unfortunately I have a prior appointment at a driver awareness course ( that'll teach me to go too quickly won't it!) but hope to catch up later

stay safe 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. beautifull as ever Fiona
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Fiona these are absolutely stunning as always.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are fabulous! LOL @ spelling fuchsia!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You are so talented :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fiona, Your cards are absolutely stunning, I love Sheena's products but afraid my talent is not painting. I do have quite a few of her stamps though. Picked up your blog through Eileen G's whose a good crafty mate.
    Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, thanks so much for dropping by - your comments are very much appreciated. I do enjoy reading them all. I'm sure that you may already know but Sheena's new craft CD and transfers are now available so you can enjoy the style of fusion without picking up a brush :-)
      This is the link for the transfer demos xxx
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?=iSq4DShtLZY&feature=related

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx