Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Today's sneaky peek - tomorrow you choose!

Hi there folks

Still getting messy - though streak of pink in hair is fading to a baby pink (Note to self - do NOT run inky fingers through hair!) Today's offering Autumn Garland  was inspired by the plane tree in the road outside my house - the colours this year were just stunning weren't they? It came out pretty well, The leaves could not be simpler ...I sprayed Luminarte Radiant Rain onto crunched up tissue paper and then stuck that (shimmer side up) onto silver paper. The leaves were then cut out using spellbinders.

The sentiment is from Sheena's Autumn leaves stamp and finally a few dots of glossy accents for raindrops! This one is  really shimmery in real life :-)

Autumn Leaves

So...I have 8 further samples and was going to do 3/4 more sneeky peeks. I can't decide which so I thought I'd ask you to choose. Please leave me a comment with the title that takes your fancy! They are

1.Arts and crafts style tile
2.Love, Love,Love
3.Simply rosebay willowherb
4.Butterfly love
5. Beech and butterfly
6 Manic deco rose
7. Seashore
8 To everything a season

One of these is a wildcard ( no Luminarte spray but just the gorgeous foils!)

Have a crafty day!
xx



4 comments:

  1. Lovely effect on the leaves, proper autumn colours.
    It's butterfly's all the way for me
    Aileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful - I just love the colours. Hmm decision, decisions - think that To Eveything a Season sounds intriguing!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the colours and I do so love the leaves and the sentiment is one of my favourites.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not normally into leaves but this card is fab! Love the colours :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx