Sunday, 13 November 2011

Today I have been mostly.... or when did I think it would be a good idea to make all the Christmas Cards?

Hello...well, even lil' old house mouse is losing its appeal right now... about 40 or so cards in  and so many more to go. I never did get the hang of batch card making so each one becomes its own little project.

Here are a couple on a different theme - though anyone eagle eyed will spot the Sheena addition on card 3!
Happy crafting!x

House Mouse and MCS Printable ribbon :-)

A little Holly and Ivy Decoupage

Spot the Sheena! :-)

2 comments:

  1. WOW Fiona, these are gorgeous. Love how you have incorporated some of Sheena's stamps. They look great.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona ..I have popped over from FB to have a look ... Glad I did I am now a follower ! I much admire your skill with the craft Knife and a glass cutting mat. I have found the glass mat makes life a little easier but I am not comfortable with it! Lovely work xxx
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx