Thursday, 24 November 2011

Simply seashore Sneaky peek day 4

Hello there ....

Well, seems a bit quiet with everyone gone to the Craftaganza... but were still here andI  thought I would share  something that is just clean and simple - a little card made using the new ocean foil kit  . I just adore the coloured foils in this pack.

Sheena will be demoing all these great new products on Create and Craft on 28 November (4 shows). I have booked the sofa and remote control already!!

Have a fabulous day!
Simply Seashore using Creative Imaginations mini foil kit

3 comments:

  1. Love it. I can see I am going to have to try very hard to sit on my hands on 28th!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and love all the different textures on this card too.

    Hugs
    Linda

    My sofa and remote are also booked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and that foil looks to be a lovely colour.
    Sounds like there'll be a few of us in front of the tv on Monday :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx