Thursday, 27 October 2011

I think today deserves to be marked with a second sneaky peek at the new Sheena sketchy stamps!

Hi folks - well, Sheena has received my very first ever batch of samples and the lady from del-monte, she says yes! I am so pleased that she is pleased that I thought I'd celebrate with a second sneaky peek at the her new set of sketchy stamps. This offering is using  the tree and wild flower set on a background made by printing on plain card with a cello bag and then going a bit crazy with pumice, stormy sky and crushed velvet distress inks.

As always please leave a comment I love hearing what you think! More tomorrow  (and only 3 sleeps left till launch!).


4 comments:

  1. stunning
    i love it well done you
    hugs linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation Fiona, I love this too!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic card! Love the colour combo and everything :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this ones fabby too - i like the broken up style of the images - i did one like that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx