Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Day 2 Sheena sketchy stamps sneaky peek!

Thank you for the lovely comments that you left me here and on facebook; folks have been very kind.

I was (almost) tempted to post a pic of the creative chaos that used to be my dining table (!) but even being so close to Halloween I really don't think it's kind of me to scare folks like that ... but musing on the dining table chaos led to thoughts of food and then to kitchens...so, today my sneaky peek is an old kitchen tile. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, thanks


Day 2 Sneaky peek Sheena's Sketchy Stamps

I'm off to have a peek at what amazing offerings Sheena and the design team have posted today so, till tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Fiona this is gorgeous, I love the soft tonal colour used. Excellent :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fiona. Looks like I'll be flashing the plastic again soon.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorg fiona - love the background its like tiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx