Monday, 24 October 2011

Be gentle with me!

Hi there,

Well WHAT a year! Not only has my passion for crafting been all consuming but I was recently honoured to be asked to join the design team for the most amazingly talented Sheena Douglass!



So deep breath.... ( and please be gentle with me crafty fusioneer pals!) here is my first sneeky peep of the incredible new set of sketchy stamps - it is fair to say that I have been crafting like a good-un with my head buzzing with inspiration...I know that you are going to LOVE them.

Check out Sheena's blog too ! http://www.sheena.tv/

Happy crafting
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Fiona, these are gorgeous and congratulations on becoming part of Sheena's Design Team. You have done a fantastic job :) I can't wait to get my mitts on them :)

    I have become a follower too :)

    Hugs
    Linda
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Fiona, it must be so exciting for you on this new adventure!

    The first card is so atmospheric and the glistening water in the second just makes me want to be there dipping my toes in the water :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are just stunning well done you !
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there "team mate" congrats on joining the team - your gonna love it.
    Im loving your samples on todays posting and i see you are a fan of card candy - me too - love them and have umpteen boxes! looking forward to seeing what else you have on our sneeky peek show ! Im now a new follower. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is very much appreciated xx